Welcome to Weframe One - the digital application for all meeting challenges. It brings proven meeting tools to a fully digital infrastructure for a new era of effective group collaboration.
(1) Our Service enables users to exchange and display information via a central hub on an Internet-based hosted platform. In particular, our Service includes access to and use of photographs, images, animations, video, audio, and text files, as well as any provided software necessary to use this information. In addition, the Service consists of a data archive copied from storage media that users can access. They grant us rights to this content for as long as and to the extent necessary to use our Service.
(2) We grant users the non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable right (hereinafter referred to as "license") to use our service, which is limited to the content required to use the service and limited in time to the agreed period of use or the existence of your user account.
(3) Users must ensure that they store their access data (user ID, password) in such a way that third parties are not enabled to use the access without authorization.
(4) Users are responsible for providing all software and hardware (in particular terminal equipment, Internet connection, compatible web browser software) required to access our service. The user also agrees that it may be necessary to download and install additional software (e.g. plug-ins, applications) 1 in order to access certain content within our service.
Scope of use.
(1) We grant you the right to access and use our Service. We are the sole and exclusive owner of all Intellectual Property Rights and claims derived therefrom arising out of and relating to the Service and its modifications and enhancements. This does not include user content. We reserve all rights in the Service not expressly granted by and in this Agreement. Any encumbrance of the Service with claims, liens and/or rights of retention by users is excluded.
(2) Our Service is protected by the German Copyright Act and other German laws as well as international laws and treaty provisions. You may not use, copy, modify or distribute (electronically or otherwise) the Service itself, including the source code for any portion of our Service, or any copy, adaptation, transcription or aggregated portion thereof, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us in writing, expressly permitted by these Terms or by law. You may not modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, translate, develop derivative works from, or otherwise alter our Service. You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, translate, create derivative works from, or otherwise alter our Service except to the extent and to the extent that such action is necessary to develop an independent interoperable program (in which case such action is permitted only with our prior written permission, which shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed). You are prohibited from transferring, leasing, assigning, renting or sublicensing the rights granted under this Agreement. You are also prohibited from using any component of our Service or any custom utility software provided for use with the Service for any purpose other than its intended use.
(3) You are prohibited from using the Service to harm, threaten or harass us, third parties, other users or other organizations. In addition, you may not damage, disable, overburden, disrupt or impair the Service (or any network connected to it), resell or redistribute our Service or any portion of it. Further, users are prohibited from using unauthorized methods to modify or redirect our Service or gain access thereto, or attempting any such acts, or using any automated process or service (including, without limitation, "bots" or "spiders" or regular caching of information stored by us) to gain access to or use our Service. Further, you will refrain from the following actions and will refrain from assisting or encouraging any third party to take such actions:
(a) remove, obscure or alter any notices of proprietary rights associated with our Service;
(b) use the Service to.
- (i) commit illegal or fraudulent acts, engage in "phishing," forgery or similar falsification or manipulation of data;
- (ii) send unsolicited or unauthorized junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other type of bulk or unsolicited communication;
- (iii) store or transmit objectionable content from users, including but not limited to content that contains illegal, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, abusive, defamatory or other objectionable material of any kind or contains material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or violate the copyright or privacy rights of others;
- (iv) and the storage or transmission of user content that contains a denial of service attack, software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs (including, without limitation, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or spyware); or
- (v) abuse, harass, stalk, or otherwise violate or are likely to violate the rights of any third party;
(c) obtain or attempt to obtain passwords or otherwise gain access to the other accounts, our systems or networks not covered by these Terms;
(d) in our discretion, overburden or attempt to overburden the Service, system resources their capacity.
(1) You agree to disclose details about our Service to third parties only to the extent necessary for their use and to use the utmost care to protect the confidentiality of the Service. Disclosure of content by and from users is excluded from this provision.
(2) We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of user data and 3 content exchanged through the Service. However, we reserve the right to access and process such Content: (a) at the request of the User to whom the Service has been provided; (b) at the direction of a User with access to such Content (e.g., to further the provision of the Service or to perform customer-facing support functions); or (c) as otherwise required by applicable law. We may use and disclose statistical data relating to the use of our Service, except for other data about users or individuals, or data that could be used to identify users or other individuals.
Termination / Access to our Service.
(1) The license or right to use individual software utilities may be terminated by you and us at any time, effective immediately. In addition, we have the right at any time to immediately terminate your access to, use of, or use of any software utility used to access or use the Service in the event that our Service or such software utility (a) in our discretion, interferes with the ability of other users to access the Service, or (b) in our discretion, is in violation of any national or foreign law, ordinance, regulation or order.
(2) Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease accessing and using our Service in any manner. Once the license terminates (including, without limitation, upon termination, discontinuance, abandonment), you must destroy all materials in your possession related to our Service (including copies and all software provided to you by us. However, this does not apply to the content in their lawful possession.
(1) Technical data, specifications and performance data in public statements, in particular in advertising material, are not quality data. The functionality of the Service shall initially be based on the description in these Terms and Conditions. In all other respects, the Service must be suitable for the use assumed under this Agreement and must otherwise have a quality that is customary for Services of the same type
(2) We shall provide and maintain the Service in a condition suitable for use in accordance with the contract. The obligation to maintain the Service shall not include the adaptation of the Service to changed conditions of use and technical and functional developments, such as, in particular, changes to the hardware or the operating system, adaptations to the functional scope of competing products or the creation of compatibility with new data formats.
(3) There shall be no strict liability for damages for defects already existing at the time of conclusion of the contract.
(4) The user has the obligation to support us in the identification and elimination of defects and to provide us with appropriate information for error diagnosis and defect elimination without delay.
(5) Should our service be used by unauthorized third parties by using the user's access data, the user shall be liable for any damage caused thereby in accordance with the statutory provisions, insofar as he can be accused of a breach of his duty of care in handling his access data.
(6) We reserve the right to immediately block access in the event of justified suspicion that stored content is illegal and/or infringes the rights of third parties. The suspicion of illegality or infringement of rights is justified in particular if we are informed of it by courts, authorities and/or other third parties. We will immediately inform the user of the block and the reason that led to the block. The user reserves the right to refute the suspicion by submitting suitable evidence.
(7) In case of intent or gross negligence as well as in case of absence of a guaranteed characteristic or in case of a legal liability without fault as well as in case of injury of life, body or health, we are liable without limitation for damages resulting from the breach of duty.
(8) We shall only be liable for slight negligence in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation. Material contractual obligations are obligations which we are obliged to perform in accordance with the content and purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the fulfillment of which is a prerequisite for the proper implementation of these Terms and Conditions, and compliance with which the user regularly relies on and may rely on. Accordingly, the material contractual obligations under these Terms and Conditions include in particular, but are not limited to: the presentation and archiving of content uploaded to the platform and the provision of storage space. The technical uninterrupted availability of the service does not belong to the essential contractual obligations of the conditions. Neither we nor our cooperation partners are liable for the content and data used by users via the Service.
(9) We owe the care customary in the industry. In determining whether we are at fault, it must be taken into account that the Service, as is generally the case with software, cannot be created without errors.
(10) The aforementioned exclusions and limitations of liability shall not apply in the event that we assume express warranties and in the event of mandatory statutory provisions.
(11) In the event that data and/or programs are lost, we shall only be liable to the extent that the damage is due to the user's failure to back up data and thereby ensure that lost data can be restored with reasonable effort.
(12) Insofar as the user is able to forward data to databases, websites, services, etc. of third parties via the third parties, e.g. by setting links or hyperlinks, we shall not be liable for the accessibility, existence or security of these databases or services, nor for their content. In particular, we shall not be liable for their legality, correctness of content, completeness, up-to-dateness, etc.
(13) The provisions made in sections 7 to 12 also apply to our legal representatives. Liability of our cooperation partners, which we use solely for the distribution of our service, is always excluded.
Loss of Data.
(1) You acknowledge that data transmission is subject to human and machine error, omissions, delays and losses (including, without limitation, viruses, accidental loss or corruption), so that loss or damage may occur. We shall not be liable for any such errors, omissions, delays or losses unless caused by gross negligence or willful misconduct (subject to all other terms and conditions of this Agreement).
(2) When a user accesses data within our Service, a copy of that data is copied to the user's local computer ("caching"). It is used to increase the speed of the Service, during repeated access to graphics or data. If pages and/or data are cached on your local computer, this data is beyond our control and accessible to anyone who has access to your computer. The risk and liability for data cached on the user's local computer is borne by the user.
(3) The user is solely responsible for taking reasonable precautions to prevent data loss. Such precautions include, but are not limited to, (a) maintaining backup copies of data you submit through the Service on your local computer in case you need to resubmit it; (b) reviewing the data contained in documents or other materials before submitting them through our Service; and (c) verifying that submitted documents and other information have been properly posted and are accessible only to persons to whom you choose to provide access to them.
(4) You also acknowledge that other users have appropriate access rights to access user content that you submit through the Service. Whether or not anti-virus software is installed on each computer used to access the Service and ensure that Content submitted through our Service has been previously scanned for viruses is the responsibility of the User.
(5) If, within our Service, users post content for other users to view, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all damages, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) incurred in connection with any action or proceeding brought in connection therewith that is based on a violation of any law, regulation, third party right or third party agreement applicable to the posting or use of such content.
(1) These terms and conditions are subject to German law. The place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be the Regional Court of Munich, unless mandatory provisions to the contrary apply.
(2) You may not assign, assume or otherwise transfer any rights or obligations arising under these Terms without our prior written consent. This restriction does not apply to rights or obligations arising in our favor under these Terms.
(3) We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. We will notify you of any material modification by means of a separate notice. You understand and agree that your subsequent use following the posting of such notice will indicate your acceptance of such modifications, which will become part of these Terms. Notices of immaterial changes will not be given.