- The contents provided on the website and its related subpages of WEFRAME AG have been compiled with the greatest care and the best knowledge. However, we cannot guarantee for the topicality, accuracy or completeness of the contents.
- WEFRAME AG is liable for own contents of these websites according to section 7, paragraph 1 German Tele Media Act (Telemediengesetz). However, according to section 8 to 10 German Tele Media Act, WEFRAME AG has no obligations to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities or to continuously monitor submitted or stored contents.
- Legal obligations to block the use of contents or to remove contents remain unchanged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of WEFRAME AG´s knowledge about a specific violation of legal provisions. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time WEFRAME AG gets knowledge of this contents.
- WEFRAME AG´s website and its related subpages include links to websites of third parties. WEFRAME AG has no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore WEFRAME AG cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
- WEFRAME AG has checked the linked websites for possible violations of legal provisions at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A continuous monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of legal provisions. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time WEFRAME AG gets the corresponding knowledge.
- Contents published on the website and its related subpages by WEFRAME AG are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use outside the scope of any kind of the copyright law require a written permission of WEFRAME AG. Copies of the website and its related subpages and/ or downloads are permitted for private use only.
- The commercial use of the contents without permission of WEFRAME AG is prohibited.
- Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on the website and its related subpages do not originate from this third party. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.
The WEFRAME One solution provided by Weframe AG, Ria-Burkei-Str. 25, 81249 Munich, Germany, enables you to get access to files and documents which may contain potentially sensitive and confidential information. Please note that access to such information can only be granted according to the following terms and conditions:
- Several or all information disclosed through the service are strictly confidential and are potentially subject to a non-disclosure agreement between you or the company represented by you and a third party disclosing the information. Please note that you are obliged to maintain this information confidential in accordance with the binding non-disclosure agreement and applicable statutory regulations, unless otherwise agreed with between you and the disclosing party.
- Any download, scan, copy, print, or other recording of information contained within the Weframe One platform is prohibited, unless otherwise agreed with the disclosing third party. Any attempt to bypass a copy protection or other precautionary means of the Weframe One service is prohibited. Further, it is generally prohibited to enable third parties to use our service with your access data.
- Neither Weframe AG nor its cooperation partners (e.g. hotels or other facilities), which are merely responsible for the distribution of our service, expressly or implicitly guarantee the correctness or completeness of information contained within the Weframe One service and do not assume any liability for the use or the reliance on the correctness or completeness of the information.
- Notwithstanding our technical precautionary means, please note that Weframe AG cannot give a full protection against the loss of data and the misuse of personal data. Thus, Weframe AG does not assume any liability for the loss of data and the unauthorised access to personal data, if and to the extent that Weframe AG is not responsible, in particular, in case of violation of its obligations. The liability of Weframe AG´s cooperation partners shall be excluded.
By clicking the “Agree” button you confirm that you have taken notice of these provisions and you accept this Legal Disclaimer. Further, please also refer to the provisions of the applicable terms and conditions of use for the Weframe One solutions between you and Weframe AG.